Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1. How do I create my membership account?
- Q2. Are there any membership fees?
- Q3. Is there a new tournament each week?
- Q4. Can I join a tournament at any time?
- Q5. How often can I play?
- Q6. How will I know what my tournament ranking is?
- Q7. How will I know if I have won a prize?
- Q8. What prizes can I win?
- Q9. How do I collect my prize?
- Q10. What should I do if I have a question that isn't answered here?
A1. Creating your membership account is quick and easy. Simply complete the required information on our Sign up form, and your account will be instantly created allowing you to login to the club and play blackjack online.
A3. Currently, tournaments are held on a weekly schedule. As a member, you can login and play as often as you wish during that tournament, playing in fun or real mode. On the last day of the week (Sunday), the current tournament finnishes, and a new one automatically starts.
A6. You can see what position you are currently ranked in, by viewing the tournament information page. Details of your current score and position, as well as the top 10 leader board are also displayed.
A7. Displayed in the tournament information page is the top 10 leadeboard for this and last week. Here you can see the current tournament leaders and last weeks winners. Winners are also notified by email or telephone to arrange delivery of the prizes.
A10. If you have a question that isn't answered here, please contact us.